Kid's Day Camps at Pouncing Tigers!
No more spending school vacations bored on the couch! We have an action-packed program for every break of the year! Ten weeks of exciting themes and lessons every summer. From Kung-Fu Movie making to Eastern Healing techniques and Bully-Proofing, everyone learns something new and has a blast doing it!
We even have programs for Winter and Spring Breaks shortening the themes to one day each to make every day a new adventure!
Winter and Spring Camp!
Ages 5 to 12 years old
Pouncing Tigers 2018 Summer Program is a Ten-Week program running from June 25th – August 31st
Hours are from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Extended Day hours are from: 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
SUMMER PROGRAM DISCOUNTS
▪ Discount for those who register before the end of the day Saturday April 30th, 2016 and have paid in full.
▪ 10% Sibling discount is available for all siblings of the first child registered at regular price.
▪ Discounts cannot be combined and are available only on the cost of the regular summer program, not on Extended Day rates.
Refunds are available up to one month prior to start date, minus a $100.00 handling fee. Refunds will not be offered after one month prior to the start date, nor will refunds be offered during the program.
▪ Fill out and return the registration form. Emails can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
▪ Fill out and return the Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability Form.
▪ Submit a $150 deposit to hold your reservation.
▪ Select the weeks of attendance.
Each student will receive 2 Pouncing Tiger Summer Program tee shirts. The Summer Program tee shirts must be worn daily to classes. Additional shirts can be purchased for $15 each.
Lunch and Snacks
Students will need to bring their own lunch and full water bottle to class every day. Sorry, we cannot provide food.
Ages 5 to 12 year olds
Winter: February 19th – 23rd
Spring: April 2nd – 6th (Space is limited, sign up early)
8:00 am to 3:30 pm
See the the form for details. Open to non-members as well!
Check out our video from this year's Summer Program: "Marshmallows"
*Students will need to bring their own lunch and full water bottle to class every day. Sorry, we cannot provide food.*